• Omatikaya people
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBelarus
  • Favorite Character:Neytiri,Jack Sully,Tsu'tey
Current mood: None chosen

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

[]Posted Image

Description RDA foothold on Pandora.

The base function for residence and operations of all human activity on Pandora.

Note: Officially - "Colony 01 outside the solar system administration resources development (RDA)", and informally known as "The Gates of Hell." Is in a constant state of siege in connection with the toxic environment and dangerous animals.
Review

A fence surrounds the perimeter of the pentagonal large complex of people on Pandora. The main gun turrets on top of each perimeter provide a defense against the heavily armed incursions from the surface and air, while the four smaller towers, located on each side, holding back the invasion (including the attack of undermining) the smaller creatures. Environmental clean base band width of 30 meters, systematically patrolled by an automatic technique for harvesting of plants, which keeps the jungle in the distance, regularly treating the earth with acid by-products of mining activities.

A little over a third of the total area occupied by the airstrip, a platform for vertical takeoff and landing and associated support facilities. Same amount of space set aside for parking garages for vehicles and an arsenal of industrial plant, which is used primarily for the manufacture of spare parts for mining equipment and ammunition to protect the base.

Administration building, barracks for personnel security, the rooms in the style of the workshops for maintenance personnel and miners, as well as tight apartment building for senior management personnel, occupy the remainder of the Gates of Hell.

Recreational facilities like the cafeteria (better known as Hell's Kitchen), are common, with the exception of the sector under the open sky, located between zone isledovatelskimi laboratories and landing, which is used mainly members of "Avatar" for athletic training and field sports.
I live here, but there are waiting for me

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Honoured Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 02:56 AM

Looks grey and boring, nothing like the pandora
Posted Image

#3 TseykSuli

TseykSuli

Founder

• Omatikaya leaders
  • 928 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Favorite Character:Neytiri and Jake Sully
Current mood: Happy

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

View PostToruk Makto, on 26 June 2011 - 02:56 AM, said:

Looks grey and boring, nothing like the pandora

i agreed :D i like pandora mutch more becuse pandora has lovely colors and more :D

"you may choose a woman. -Neytiri

We have many fine women. -Neytiri

Ninat is the best singer. -Neytiri

But I don't want Ninat. -Jake Sully

Beyral is a good hunter. -Neytiri

Yeah, she is a good hunter. - Jake Sully

I've already choosen. -Jake Sully

But this woman must also choose me. -Jake Sully

She already has. -Neytiri"

"I'm the new Leader of Omaticaya people after Tsu'tey died"

Press Like This if you like my posts

Posted Image

#4 Cpt:Kennedy/USMC

Cpt:Kennedy/USMC

Regular Poster

• Omatikaya people
  • 43 posts
  • LocationArizona/U.S.
  • Favorite Character:Col Quaritch
    Lyle Wainfleet
    Sean Fike
    And the rest of the soldiers.

Posted 26 June 2011 - 09:53 PM

Well if your a industrialist like me, you'll fall in love with it lol. I'd say it's a break through of techonolgy, I mean pretty much what they achieved is portable energy plants. The ability to build a colony/a power plant on another planet, would be a ground breaking achievement for mankind.
Just trying to shine some light. But yea the rest of pandora is all colorful and beautiful no doubt. I'd rather stick with techonology, captalism, and our
industrial hell.
From fighting insurgents, Russians, all over the world, with my fellow Marines
To fighting against viruses and Umbrella Corp, with my Government
From resisting against machines and Skynet, with my fellow police officers, and resistance
To fighting Xenomorphs on LV-426 and Weyland Yutani, with my fellow U.S. Colonial Marines
From fighting the covenant to defend earth and her colonies, with my fellow UNSC soldiers
To invading a lush hostile planet Pandora, fighting the Na'vi, nature, and traitors, with my fellow SecOp troopers

#5 Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Honoured Member

• Omatikaya people
  • 545 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Favorite Character:Dr. Grace Augustine, Jake Sully, & Tsu'tey
Current mood: Cool

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:16 PM

Hell's Gate is a monument of the Sky Peoples' downfall. It is impressive, don't get me wrong, but it is a symbol of what happened on Earth. Relying on too much technology and power killed their Great Mother, and now they seek to do the same on Pandora.

"I did two things when I gave my heart away... One, I gave it to the wrong person, and two, I ripped another's right out of her chest and stomped on it. Now all I have are the pieces... Because death is a cruel bitch."

"Evil wakes in vengeance. Be careful what you choose" - Debora Kera Unger as "Dhalia Gillespie"

"Man who is not man, Na'vi who is not Na'vi. You are a puzzle, piece of Eywa's puzzle. I see you, Dreamwalker" - Lungoray from "Avatar: The Game"

"The one thing I hope to remember in this life is when I found shelter from the never-ending storm that rages within me. I found it in the form of a man, the devil's twin." - Grace Malcolm (From the novel that isn't finished)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Yaknun - 'eveng te Omaticaya

Yaknun - 'eveng te Omaticaya

• Omatikaya people
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCologne / Germany
  • Favorite Character:Neytiri

Posted 21 May 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostKxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl, on 21 March 2012 - 06:16 PM, said:

Hell's Gate is a monument of the Sky Peoples' downfall. It is impressive, don't get me wrong, but it is a symbol of what happened on Earth. Relying on too much technology and power killed their Great Mother, and now they seek to do the same on Pandora.

Dieser Meinung stimme ich absolut zu.
Ich persönlich würde lieber leben wie die Na'vi und die Gaben der Natur genießen, als mich in dem Komplex der Menschen einzuschließen.

Translation from Google:
This opinion I agree.
I personally would rather live like the indigenous people and the gifts of nature to enjoy, as I include the people in the complex.
I have a dream: AVATAR in absolutely full lenght :toruk:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users