2 replies to this topic

#1 Ma'ri

Ma'ri

• Omatikaya people
  • 1 posts
  • Favorite Character:Tsahik
Current mood: None chosen

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:57 AM

I was born as a Na'vi in the Omatikaya Clan. My parents were both brave warriors defending the live of our people. When I was old enough they gave me a bow and taught me how to use it. I wanted to become a warrior same as my parents. When I grew older my beloved parents died during a battle with the sky -people. From that day I didn't want to use my bow and arrow anymore.
I went to the tree of voices asking our ancestors for help to find my identification. Their answer was clear as the pure: I was told to walk on the healers path.From that day onwards I have sworn that I would never destroy live.
Under the guidance of our old Tsahik I learnt to be a healer, I was shown how to indentify the plants of our forest and their uses for our people.
Eventually I became a Swok - Hawpanyu. The old Tsahik showed me how to be a Lead -Healer and how to teach our people.

Attached File  Marie_001.png   443.33K   6 downloads

#2 Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Honoured Member

• Omatikaya people
  • 545 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Favorite Character:Dr. Grace Augustine, Jake Sully, & Tsu'tey
Current mood: Cool

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

Kaltxì ma Ma'ri. Oel ngati kameie, ma tsmuke.

"I did two things when I gave my heart away... One, I gave it to the wrong person, and two, I ripped another's right out of her chest and stomped on it. Now all I have are the pieces... Because death is a cruel bitch."

"Evil wakes in vengeance. Be careful what you choose" - Debora Kera Unger as "Dhalia Gillespie"

"Man who is not man, Na'vi who is not Na'vi. You are a puzzle, piece of Eywa's puzzle. I see you, Dreamwalker" - Lungoray from "Avatar: The Game"

"The one thing I hope to remember in this life is when I found shelter from the never-ending storm that rages within me. I found it in the form of a man, the devil's twin." - Grace Malcolm (From the novel that isn't finished)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Yaknun - 'eveng te Omaticaya

Yaknun - 'eveng te Omaticaya

• Omatikaya people
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCologne / Germany
  • Favorite Character:Neytiri
Current mood: None chosen

Posted 13 June 2012 - 01:59 PM

View PostMa, on 25 March 2012 - 06:57 AM, said:

I was born as a Na'vi in the Omatikaya Clan. Attachment Marie_001.png

Kaltxi ma tsmuke Ma'ri,
ein wunderbarer Name - und schön, Dich hier in diesem (leider fast toten) Portal begrüßen zu dürfen.

Schau Dich um und belebe diese Seiten durch interessante Beiträge, die vielleicht dazu beitragen den/die eine/n oder andere/n dazu zu bewegen, hier wieder etwas aktiver zu werden.

Hayalovay
I have a dream: AVATAR in absolutely full lenght :toruk:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users