Global Mods

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Global Mods (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you think Mods should have the power to organize forums?

1. Yes, Definitely (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Maybe (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Don't care (0 votes [0.00%])

4. Probably Not (1 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

5. No, Things Should Stay The Way They Are (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Honoured Member

• Omatikaya people
  • 545 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Favorite Character:Dr. Grace Augustine, Jake Sully, & Tsu'tey
Current mood: Cool

Posted 22 February 2012 - 08:29 PM

Note to Admins, this place needs straightening up. There are queued topiics everywhere and this place needs to also be organized. I've seen it decrease in popularity over these past months and I feel like disorganization and no maintenance has to do with it. I'm recommending adding global (or super) moderators, ones that have access to edit forums and organize the board through Admin CP.

Note that I am not suggesting that mods have full access to this panel. Limit their actions to forums and all that lies therein only or whatever other powers you would wish them to have. There have been talks about organizing this place and nothing has been done. It is high time it was.

We have topics that are pointless, boards that are pointless, and so on. Space is wasted around here. What do you lot think of this idea?

"I did two things when I gave my heart away... One, I gave it to the wrong person, and two, I ripped another's right out of her chest and stomped on it. Now all I have are the pieces... Because death is a cruel bitch."

"Evil wakes in vengeance. Be careful what you choose" - Debora Kera Unger as "Dhalia Gillespie"

"Man who is not man, Na'vi who is not Na'vi. You are a puzzle, piece of Eywa's puzzle. I see you, Dreamwalker" - Lungoray from "Avatar: The Game"

"The one thing I hope to remember in this life is when I found shelter from the never-ending storm that rages within me. I found it in the form of a man, the devil's twin." - Grace Malcolm (From the novel that isn't finished)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users