Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Honoured Member

• Omatikaya people
  • 545 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Favorite Character:Dr. Grace Augustine, Jake Sully, & Tsu'tey
Current mood: Cool

Posted 07 November 2011 - 05:07 PM

I was just wondering, what do you guys think about movies that have been made from books or books that were made from movies? Do you think the book is better, or is the film better?

For this I'll use the Alien Series as an example. The books were written after the movies had come out. I think the books have more detail than the movie, but both are equal as far as how good they are :) What do you guys think? (especially with the upcoming Avatar book coming out) Do you think it will be as good as the movie, better, or the same?

"I did two things when I gave my heart away... One, I gave it to the wrong person, and two, I ripped another's right out of her chest and stomped on it. Now all I have are the pieces... Because death is a cruel bitch."

"Evil wakes in vengeance. Be careful what you choose" - Debora Kera Unger as "Dhalia Gillespie"

"Man who is not man, Na'vi who is not Na'vi. You are a puzzle, piece of Eywa's puzzle. I see you, Dreamwalker" - Lungoray from "Avatar: The Game"

"The one thing I hope to remember in this life is when I found shelter from the never-ending storm that rages within me. I found it in the form of a man, the devil's twin." - Grace Malcolm (From the novel that isn't finished)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 TseykSuli

TseykSuli

Founder

• Omatikaya leaders
  • 928 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Favorite Character:Neytiri and Jake Sully
Current mood: Happy

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:04 PM

wait there is coming a avatar book? based on avatar movie? if so O_o man i am soo going to get that book :)

"you may choose a woman. -Neytiri

We have many fine women. -Neytiri

Ninat is the best singer. -Neytiri

But I don't want Ninat. -Jake Sully

Beyral is a good hunter. -Neytiri

Yeah, she is a good hunter. - Jake Sully

I've already choosen. -Jake Sully

But this woman must also choose me. -Jake Sully

She already has. -Neytiri"

"I'm the new Leader of Omaticaya people after Tsu'tey died"

Press Like This if you like my posts

Posted Image

#3 Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Kxaniä Txantstew Ahu Tirea Afewl

Honoured Member

• Omatikaya people
  • 545 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Favorite Character:Dr. Grace Augustine, Jake Sully, & Tsu'tey
Current mood: Cool

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:56 PM

Yeah :) JC said he was going to write it while he was working on the sequels :) That's what I meant in the Favorite Book post ;) Lol

"I did two things when I gave my heart away... One, I gave it to the wrong person, and two, I ripped another's right out of her chest and stomped on it. Now all I have are the pieces... Because death is a cruel bitch."

"Evil wakes in vengeance. Be careful what you choose" - Debora Kera Unger as "Dhalia Gillespie"

"Man who is not man, Na'vi who is not Na'vi. You are a puzzle, piece of Eywa's puzzle. I see you, Dreamwalker" - Lungoray from "Avatar: The Game"

"The one thing I hope to remember in this life is when I found shelter from the never-ending storm that rages within me. I found it in the form of a man, the devil's twin." - Grace Malcolm (From the novel that isn't finished)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users